Monday, April 8, 2013

Pastel Love Theme



 Pastel colour fashion trend may have been outdated in certain countries, but I still very love the colour palette and the pastel fashion trend. So, I decided to do this idea by myself. But I do think very long time of whether want to try pink hair because I know it will be not allowed or complained by my parent if I dyed this hair permanently. So I ended up dyed my hair light brown and then use pink chalk to temporary colour my hair pink for this photo shoot. But I wouldn't able to do this without my partner's help and friends' supports and courages.

I colour my hair with pink chalk while my hair is wet and then blow dry my hair. It becomes chalky and stiff hair. So its not suitable to even style my hair with wax or anything else except hair spray. Thus, when doing blow dry the hair, I have blow my hair close to the shape I want.
I decided to hand sew a faded blue soft jeans bow tie to match my pink formal collar long sleeve shirt and matched with a purple slim fit denim pants.














No comments: