Monday, June 24, 2013

Jason Oung Photography

Hello everyone! Sorry for lack of updates for a long time. I have been busy doing freelance design jobs lately and finally got time to update some of my modelling works. This was taken few months back I think is during March if not mistaken when I was having longer hair. Jason Oung and I thought to doing sexy theme photo shoot so we did a few under garments or underwear photo shoots. I feel very secure and nice working with him again.

To see more of his photography works, you can click here:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Jason-Oung-Photography/261690300518208











If you do notice, my abs are not evenly equally side to side organize, its not perpendicular. Well I guess I'm not that perfect afterall but still unique?













No comments: