Thursday, July 27, 2017

Appearance.

"why you wear tight/fitting pants?"
"so that you know where my butt is."
Ya, I wear fitting clothes sometimes because I am still young and I worked my body. I think I look fine in fitting clothes to show off the goods. I may not be perfect, but I at least, liking my self in my way. I don't have long legs but I have thin legs to look long. To sound negatively, I will say because I am thin, big clothes will only make me look more thin. To sound delusional, because big hunks always looks like their clothes about to burst or looking very fit in fitting clothes. So, I also want to wear like that and say I got muscle too, just small only HAHAHA. I know my side profile look like thin wood plank.
conservative people will judge people who wear sexy is controlled by society or men because showing off the curves to men. At the same time, people who wear sexy or open mind will judge conservative people is being controlled by society/men because cannot wear what they want, or only can reserved to their own man.
I actually talked about it before, but still will have people ask questions or talk like that because they will never understand.
I had my hair grown long, cut short, dyed. I do sometimes wear sloppy or wear nice or wear what I like. And I have seen how ppl react and I sometimes find it funny because ppl always define someone's character based on appearance. And I also have friends who dress differently. Let's just say Lady Gaga is someone I looked up to. "Do what you want." Woman who didn't wear tudung doesn't means she deserve to be raped, same goes to men or LGBT+ wear sexy clothes mean they deserve to be beaten up or raped or bullied. But of course there is a fine line in wearing sexy or daring or literally insane.
At the end of the day, people tend to judge people but forget to judge themselves in front of the mirror first. When we strip away all that, what lies beneath is just the same human flesh and blood, fragile heart and soul.

No comments: