Tuesday, August 22, 2017

27

I'm 27, reaching 30, adult. I hope I can confidently intelligently say, "there's nothing to be afraid and just try new things. It's life whether the path seems odd or not making sense now but everything will fall into right place." I'm 27 already, having nude or sexy sensual or erotic photoshoot shouldn't be making a big fuss over it, I'm an adult as long as my mind is clear and aware of what I am doing and I doing it safely, wisely. I hope I can confidently say I have the right to choose who I want to work with or hangout with, who I trust, who I love, who understands and know my self value and worth. I don't simply expose myself either physically or spiritually entirely to anyone unless I am sure I am not just being traded with unworthy wasted purposes. I hope my frans, or anyone who knows me and loved ones can see that. I myself sometimes don't talk about it to loved ones because I know it's going to be hard on them as I can feel the same if my loved ones doing similar things. I know I will feel heartache or jealous or insecure. But at the same time, I understand that we should have mutual understanding, feelings, respect, trust to accept, to build and nurture, to make things work. Age 27 me, I still could be wrong with all these statements I've made in this perpetual perplexing mind propelling to grow in time. Age 27 me, I've learnt there is more than one kind of love. One auntie told me before, "There's no right or wrong in love, when feelings come, you also can't avoid." I only hope there is more loves in the world and less hate.

No comments: