Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Underwear Photoshoot


This time I try to model underwear for a friend's online clothing store. Its a self portrait with remote control on my hand clicking away to snap, haha. I felt kinda silly and funny at the same time when trying to get the camera senses my remote control and have to be still with my poses. I tried to do a few different styles of me with different underwear and different props to show the online store do sell different underwear for different kinds of people. There are the smart looking geek, the sporty athlete, the cute fun sailor, the wild gogo dancer. HAHA.








I know this photo have the most people find this awkward pose I did. Trying to do a flexible pose to show sporty although I am not sure will I look good when snapping away.




No comments: