Thursday, October 23, 2014

Body Workout at Home (Abs, Triceps & Chest)

Here's some update for body workout videos I made & posted on Youtube using mobile phone and edited with iMovie.






And I would like to just share one more drink that could boosts your energy which I am not sure I have mention before in my previous posts. I remember I mentioned about having sufficient carbohydrates or sugar intake before body workout could boost your energy to have longer stamina to perform better workout such as bread, oats, banana, chocolate or energy drinks, isotonic drinks such as 100 plus or another item I want to introduce today is Glucolin, glucose.



Its a powder which required to mix with cold or warm water to drink which I find it useful too. I used to drink but now I prefer more on eating sufficient food to gain energy 30 minutes to 1 hour before body workout time.

No comments: