Friday, July 25, 2014

How our face reveals our body health status?

Today I am ready to share some information about face acne since its useful to my sensitive acne blemish skin. I hope this helps you too for people who can same problems as me.

The video below aren't the most detailed complete information to read about parts of your face shows the problems of your body organs but is worth watching to know some basics and I will also show a link below this video to read another article which covers more and much complete information about acne and body health.



To read more detailed information on full different parts of your face showing different parts of your body health conditions, click the link below:
http://bunbunmakeuptips.com/acne-and-health-what-your-body-is-trying-to-tell-you-with-pimples/

No comments: