Monday, November 26, 2012

King of Silent Courts



First time working with Mei Fern photographer and I found out she is a pretty nice person and have a very strong dream to chase. It is my first time working with female conceptual photographer. I like her style of enhancing the photos she took and the makeup she put on me. Although this photoshoot didn't turn out exactly what we both have been discussed earlier before the day of photoshoot, I still like the result of the photos taken. I feel lucky and proud that I have this opportunity to experienced something different than I normally took by other photographers.
The location is set at Subang Ria Recreational Park, near Lakeview Club and Holiday Villa in Subang Jaya SS 12 where SJMC hospital nearby the lake.

To see more of her works, do check out her website with the provided link below.













No comments: